Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ideas for plastic concrete cylinders

Posted by jaubert (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 03 at 14:22

Posting pictures of my cylinders, I'd like have some suggestions for their use.

Image link: ideas for plastic concrete cylinders (43 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ideas for plastic concrete cylinders

Could you put them in your garden for planters? You could paint them to look like terra cotta, or mosaic them. Maybe do a grouping of different heights with some trailing plants.

How about legs for a low table? Maybe painted to look like stone.

Maybe stacked on their sides and fastened together, then hung to hold mittens, hats, etc. in your mud room. Or to sort bills/mail in?

o

I was reading a gardening magazine the other day- they took chimney liners ( that cost big $$$) not much larger than these it looks like, stagered them in heoghts and planted herbs in them. It turned out really well. I am going to do the samething with ditch tiles next spring. Instant height and fullness for a garden!

o

I dont know how tall those plastic cylinders are, but you could mosaic around the outside and have a great planter or even an umbrella stand inside the house.
jen

o

BB holders

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here