Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crystal Lamp bird bath

Posted by BronwynsPetalPatch (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 2, 03 at 0:09

BEFORE...
AFTER...
Just in case it didnt show here are the links... sorry, webshots sometimes works, sometimes doesnt! Im in process of moving photos to snapfish...

I found the lamp, pulled out the guts and let it sit around for awhile until I got inspired...I do love it, but I think it looks like a lamp with a dish stuck on it... so any ideas to pretty it up are welcome :O)

Here is a link that might be useful: crystal lamp bird bath done... done or not?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crystal Lamp bird bath

THAT is way cool

o

It wouldn't let me see any pictures...

o

"Forbidden access"

o

Bronwyn, we can't see the pic! :(

o

pic loads fine for me....perhaps u all got the piccantload worm

o

Today I can see the after pic but not the before. Yesterday I saw both. A lot of other pics are X-ed out for me.Have been having trouble with the internet shutting down when trying to click onto a link or a photo. Whats up in junk land????

o

I saw it on the garden junk forum and I was sssssooooo stunded with the beauty you created. It's a A++++++and I hope it's in the water. Outstanding. I could steal that you know, only kidding. It's very special.

o

Wow, you must have the classy birds in your garden. You know the high society ones. ha ha. I love it, it is just to cool.

o

It's a very elegant bird bath as it is.

I can't imagine anything you could add, unless it was one of those pretty brass fairies to stand posed in the center. You know the one I'm talking about that looks as if she's about to dive? And you know how the birds would treat her: as a landing post!

o

I love that idea.
For those who can't see the pictures try to right click the picture box. Select properties. Copy the address and paste it in the address box and go to the link. Then come back and do the same for the second picture. Then come back again. Both pictures should show in the post.

o

Hi! First my apologies to anyone that couldnt see the pics.. I know how annoying it is to get those red x's and forbidden screens!!! In the event anyone drops by this post, here is my albums link... It will work and the crystal birdbath is in the "before and After Project" album... picture 11 and 12............

Thanks for the compliments!!! Puts a big smile on my face and helps me feel better about my projects. Im my own worst critic!

I better keep an eye on it... theres some gal in Burclo,NJ that might come steal it from me! ;o)

And do you know what Nellie?! after your post, I was out and about and stopped in a dollar store.. what do I see? and angle finial!! Well, it can be made into a finial...I remembered your reply and grabbed it (was the only one too)
Havent gottin to putting it on yet, but soon... Thanks for ideas..............Bronwyn

Here is a link that might be useful: Before & After projects Album 11&12th pics

o

Bronwyn, when I see something in the dollar store that's one of a kind, I know it was meant for me. I'm glad you found the angel. Looking forward to seeing it.

Nellie

o

All I can say is it is truly ELEGANT! I can't tell you how many lamps I have passed up. I wouldn't do one thing to it. I love it the way that it is.
Penny

o

I just love it!!!! what did u use for the top of the bird bath..is it a glass platter??

o

Some crystal pebbles or just plain ones in the platter? Some ivy climbing up the lamp?

Maria

o

I think it is beautiful just as it is! I had seen it before on GJ and have been looking ever since for a clear base, found one this weekend! Have a square old ceiling light base, the square kind for a top, I am excited to put it all together! Thanks for the inspiration! Jennie

o

Let's keep this kicked up so we won't lose it. When my friends look at me like I'm nuts as I describe garden junk
I show 'em y'alls Birdbath, BB's & Totems. Immediate attitude change!

o

I never saw the bird bath...anyone have a photo of it?
Really sounds pretty.

o

Thats beauiful! How tall is it? do you have alot of squirrels in your area? We dod hear, I think they might knock it over. I love it though!

o

sad, your before and after photos are not there. Would love to see what you did with it and where it is now. June

o

HI,
Just discovered this forum...love all the ideas. I don't know exactly how this works(as the original post was in 2003), but hope somehow BrowynsPetalPatch can repost the pics. I would really love to see your creation.

o

I cant see the pic either I want to see it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here