Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Porch art

Posted by krazymofaux (My Page) on
Sun, May 8, 05 at 1:57

I wanted to liven up a wall space on my front porch and came up with a twig sculpture of sorts. I may add or change as the mood takes me. I wanted to share this idea in order that it may inspire others to do some porch art like it. And I'd love to see your pictures of what you come up with. Mine was made with twigs, copper wire and some old, plywood stars.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Porch art

Neat! I also like your bench. ~Anj

o

I really like that and your bench as well.
Kathi

o

I love your porch art, and love the color of you door!

o

I also like the tiles at the bottom of your doorway. It all looks so put together. Good job!

o

Good job! I expecially like the bench.

o

My kind of art looks great!

o

What a neat idea!
Isn't it fun to just let those creative juices flow?
Nicely done!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here