Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
testing pics.

Posted by mrs.micki (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 1, 07 at 9:29

this was found on the curb just had to take it and see what I could do with itPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: testing pics.

OH MY ! MS MICKI:
That is quite a wonderful curb find.... and what was the 1st thing you thought of when you saw it...?????
I can see that the possibilities are endlesss. for true a wonderful Trash / 2 Treasure FIND !!! T2T you could take the hardware off... you can paint it, stain it, decopodge it ... you can make it into a desk... or a VANITY>... If you don't want it for a vanity or desk you could fill in the empty side with shelves. or I have even seen people take the drawers all out and have the whole unit be shelves.
Are you planning on Keeping it yourself... or selling it or giving it away!!!
Thanks for sharing... I will be looking for the pictures you will take when you finish the project.
Thank for sharing !
susiesunshine

o
RE: testing pics.

That's a nice little desk just as it is. What a great find. Good for a computer or even a sewing desk. If you don't like the color, you could use Kilz or Zinzer primer on it and repaint it--or sand it down and restain it another color. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here