Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Get paid for your passion?

Posted by nanatink (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 14:31

I have always had a passion for making trash into treasures. I imagine most of you can relate. It's something I do simply because I enjoy it and it lets me have unique items for my home.

I am now UNemployed for the first time in many years and am trying to decide what path to head down next. I'm considering trying my hand at selling some of my work and am wondering if anyone here has had any success in doing this? If you've given it a try what would your best advice be to someone like me? Should I give it a go or continue to polish up my resume'?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Get paid for your passion?

Hi Nanatink, I'm new here, let me say Hello....I haven't tried it yet but I have always wanted to try to sell a craft, etc.....Why does it have to be one or the other as far as your passion or your resume? Why not both? I am assuming you are saying you need some sort of extra income? I don't know the circumstances but I'd say never give up a passion....good luck !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Trash To Treasure Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here