Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me with my photo

Posted by Grama (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 13, 03 at 22:25

I would post my photos of what I have been doing, if someone can help me with my photos. I don't know how to get them from my pictures folder to the Gardenweb.

Thanks, Grama

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me with my photo

You can post your photo on the decorating and craft forum GALLERY. If you have the picture saved on your computer or on disk, click browse next to the blank to get the proper address. A "menu" will pop up for you to direct to your file. ie: if on A disk, the result would read something like A:\\grama photo 1 (or however you named your picture)or if in my pictures on your hard drive (usually designated as c, you would click on c or my computer, then click on my pictures, it should read similar to C:\my pictures\name of photo.

Gardenweb will copy it from that location. Then you can copy the location of the photo you put in the gallery (right click on the title of your post and left click on copy shortcut). Come back to this forum, create a post and where the optional link url: right click in the box and left click on paste. Name the link: the name of your photo.

Now one should be able to read your post, and click on the url which will bring up the photo in the gallery.

I hope I have been clear. If not, I will try to help further.

o
RE: Help me with my photo -- oops!

OOPS! As I read further down the forum page, I saw where you had posted your pictures! Good for you!!! And I enjoyed the ornament, how cute!
cali

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here