Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

christmas ornies i painted

kathi_mdgd
17 years ago

Here's a couple things i've painted.Not this year though.

Some are several years old.

Kathi

Comments (12)

• craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Very nice Kathi. Is the gingerbread man made out of a brown paper bag? Looks cool.

Sal

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Ahh! Looks like Santa is ready for a nap the way he is laying there. Looks like maybe a Pat Olsen design--cute little guy. How creative to do Santas out of the triangles. I probably would only have seen trees--good thinking on your part. TFS. Luvs

• soso
    17 years ago

Nice ornaments....
    especially like the wood shapes

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes the gingerbreadman is from a brown paper bag.

Luvs,you're correct,it is a Pat Olsen,i love her stuff,i was fairly new to painting when i did all these,except hte gingerbreadman.That flower pot santa i made before i ever even had a lesson,and as you can see he's kinda banged up.

There are quite a few glass ornies on my tree that i painted when i got better at that,but i think i've showed them here before.
    Kathi

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

I love the paper Gingerbread person!!

• diarich
    17 years ago

I Love your work! So cute!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Diana

• jlily
    17 years ago

It is always a treat to see someone else's work. Thank you for sharing!! I love them all. Jlily

• anjabee
    17 years ago

I like your triangle santas. I have different ones painted on hearts and stars. Love your paper bag gingie. I might try to make some next year. I made paperbag santas one year. They were fun. Thanks for sharing your stuff. ~Anj

• gram_NH
    17 years ago

Cute...really, really cute! Just love the imaginations of you all!

• sweets98
    17 years ago

Cute stuff!I find triangle pieces in the scrap wood bin down the road but don't know what to do with them. Maybe I'll attempt a Santa?

I couldn't help but notice the bench you have your stuff on. Is that a corner bench and is it your table? That's what we have :) I love that table! I'm just not crazy about the finish right now but I have plans to fix that!

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes sweet that is my kitchen eating nook,we bought it many years ago at the unfinished furniture store and stained it ourself.The triangle santas are all sitting on the back of the benches that go around the table.I love this set as it has storage under the seats,and we all need more storage,right???
    Kathi

• chickencollecter
    17 years ago

Really neat stuff there! My favorite is also the gingerbread man.

Be Safe, Rach

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County