Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

My ornaments

paintingfool
16 years ago

I have another party this weekend where we have to bring five ornaments for the exchange. These are my five. Each one alike but a bit different.

{{gwi:1465632}}
{{gwi:1465633}}
{{gwi:1465634}}
{{gwi:1465635}}
{{gwi:1465636}}

Comments (11)

• oddie
    16 years ago

OMG they are all just Beautiful! you are such a great painter, anyone would love to be in your exchange! cant figure out what that cute snowman is painted on, would you mine shareing some info ?
    oddie

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Oddie,
    They are all painted on wood. The two oval are on a wood disc about 3x5". I used champagne gold to paint the edges. And the two Santas are painted on wood that I picked up at Hobby Lobby for about fifty cents. It had a pattern already stamped on it but I did my own thing. The little blue snowman is painted on a snowflake ornament. I used a gold Krylon pen to paint the edges. Anytime you are painting on a thin piece of wood, that gold pen works wonders because you can go all the way around the wood piece for a finished look. I paint the sides and backs of everything - I hate to receive something that the person did not take the time to finish. Glad you liked them and thanks for the comments.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Gosh, I just love the Santa with the roses. And I always have a weak spot for snowmen. I'm sure that will be a fun exchange. Hope we get to see the ones you come home with too. ;o) Luvs

• alisande
    16 years ago

You must be the star of the exchange!! Lovely work, all of them.

• sjarz
    16 years ago

Truly beautiful! It would be tough to pick one as a favorite, all are just lovely, and your little birds are so well done.
    Congrats and I too hope you get something equally lovely in exchange.
    Suzan J

• anjabee
    16 years ago

I think they all look great, but I just LOVE the Santas. Such cute faces. Hope you had fun at the exchange! ~Anj

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Those are BEAUTIFUL,wish i was in the exchange.Great Job.
    Kathi

• diarich
    16 years ago

If anyone doesn't like theirs just tell them to send it to me!
    They are adorable!!!!
    Diana

• oddie
    16 years ago

Thank you paintinfool for shareing the info! agine they are all just BEAUTIFUL!
    oddie

• skyrider
    16 years ago

These are so adorable, lucky ones who get these!

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks to all of you. They were appreciated by the club members. I would love to see what everyone is doing so please post some photos.

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA