Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A lovely little angel

Posted by paintingfool (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 12, 11 at 18:08

Several years ago a friend gave me some wood pieces she had purchased but didn't have a pattern to. This is one of those pieces - I painted it, glittered it, and then just added a wood button for the head. Then after all is finished I found her pattern for cutting the wood - apparently this piece is suppose to hang upside down on the tree - with her arms holding a bell I think - oh, well, she turned out cute anyway.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A lovely little angel

Hi PF, what a nice surprise to see your little angels. Hope things are going well for you and you are enjoying the holiday season.

I always admire anyone who can take a cutout and come up with their own design for it! Anj is good at doing that too. Cute little angels, and I love how sweet the faces are on that little button.

Luvs

o

Your angels are lovely with your roses and sparkles. The faces are really sweet. Great job.

Happy Holidays!

Marylee

o

Sweet little angels. They look like they are singing Christmas carols. Love it that you painted different rose designs on them. The added sparkles are so pretty too.

Punk

o

They are very cute and oh so sweet, PF! I love what you did with them. Yours are one-of-a-kinds, which makes them that much more valuable. Their pretty pastel pink really shows up on the tree. Hope you have a great Christmas!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here