Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
donna atkins patterns

Posted by lynb (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 7, 08 at 17:33

i'm looking for donna atkins patterns or any of her books (except blessings). i'm especially interested in any cat patterns. home craft no longer has comforts... and ebay too high for anything else. willing to buy and pay postage. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: donna atkins patterns

Sorry, I don't have any of her patterns. Does she have her own website? You might try there. Good luck with your search, and please come back and post some pics of your projects, we'd love to see them. Luvs

o

Here's a FREE pattern:

http://www.decordelights.com/free/fppdas.html

And links to one of her books;

http://www.garmybooks.com/donna-atkins-craft-book-1.shtml

o

thanks to both for the info.
i'm sorry i don't have a digital camera, but if i can post pictures sometimes i will.

she did have a website where i bought "blessings..." last year or so, but i went to it the other day and it is shut down. i've been looking for other books and patterns since then. they sell really fast. looks like they would print more since they're such good salers (is that a word?). oh well, what do i know.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here