Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

You won't believe it!

luvstocraft
15 years ago

I finally got a few projects painted. I've posted them on the gallery--about time I had more to share on here! LOL

Luvs

Comments (5)

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

Way to go, you're doing better than me! I keep telling myself to 'go paint something' and I'm still waiting for it to happen. LOL

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I wondered where you've been? I know exactly what you are saying--I procrastinate way too much. I'll get a new Painting or Quick & Easy Painting magazine in the mail and see three or four projects I'd like to try--then I lay the magazine down and forget all about it! LOL

Once I get the wood piece ready, then I'm pretty good about getting it painted. Just need to take that first step and there are always so many distractions, aren't there?

Luvs

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

I'm the same way. My procrastination is in the prep work. Once the prep of the surface is done it's usually smooth sailing. LOL

I also subscribe to 'Painting' and 'Quick & Easy Painting'. They have always been my favorites of all the painting magazines I used to get and when I scaled down they were the only ones I kept.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I love seeing some of the other painting mags too, but just can't afford to buy them all. You wouldn't believe how excited I get if I find any painting mags or books at the TS! It's not that I NEED any more patterns, but I just love looking at them all. Even the harder, more realistic things are so fun to see, even though I'm not good at those at all. And I love it when they do the profiles on some of the designers. I love hearing how they got started painting and then what led them to do their own designs to publish and sell. Luvs

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

OOps, that should have been 'PaintWorks' and 'Quick & Easy Painting'. I used to get 'Painting' magazine but I had to make some choices.
    I don't really need the magazines, I have a huge ever growing painting book library but you never know what you might miss. LOL

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz