Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Annual Ornament Is Done

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 11, 10 at 13:38

This years orney is a pocket shaped Santa to go along with last years Gingerbread face. Next year might be the snowman, but then again that is a year off and I have been know to change my mind.

Belle

PS...don't know about any of you, but I had one whale of a time logging in........

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Annual Ornament Is Done

Belle,

Your ornament is really cute. I haven't been around for very long so I am still learning. If you are coming up with an ornament every year, that is a neat idea.

I also had trouble logging in. I found that if I logged in and then went to the home page and clicked on the subject I wanted, I was logged in and could post a message.

Marylee

o

Very cute santa, Belle. Did you get them all painted? How many was it you said you were doing? I think that is such a neat traditon you started. ;o)

Luvs

o

Sweeet Santas, Belle. Your family must love you and all your ornies you come up with for them. So happy you have finished these and can move forward with whatever else you want to get done before Christmas.

Punk

o

Sooo Cute!! Everyone will love them. I had no problem logging in. Still working on things for Christmas, one more week then I am shutting down for the year.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

o

This should have been a fun one, but picked up the wrong color for the face and had to re-base all and there were 30 this year.

I'm now finishing up 1 of 6 panels for the window frame DH made several years ago. This is a snowman, won't get them all done before Christmas, but will have them for next year.

Thank You All for the kind words!

Belle

o

Really cute!

o

I agree! The Santas are really cute. What a great idea for annual ornaments! A wonderful tradition.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here