Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Santa Ornament

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 30, 10 at 13:16

Forgot to post this earlier, was having trouble with photobucket and just gave up, but anyway here they are. DH cut all pieces which helps with the cost. The top piece is actually a dowel with a groove cut from the edge to the center which allows the pocket to fit into the groove.

I have chosen next years and will be doing them soon, not waiting until Nov., to start them.

Belle

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Santa Ornament

Belle, You may have given up but they posted on an earlier post below. They are still darling and I love seeing your projects. How's the snowmen windows coming along?

Punk

o

Belle,

These ornaments are worth seeing again. I love them and now I know you used dowel rods on them. I don't think I knew that before. I also feel better knowing I'm not alone in having trouble posting pictures. I haven't tried lately.

Happy New Year everyone!

Marylee

o

Marylee and All, Happy New Year!

Punk

o

My really, really bad! Guess this is what happens when I try to do two things at once,

My DD and I were working on sorting old family pictures and adding info to her ancestry program. I had the pictures up on my computer and DD asked what I was doing with them. I told her I need to check to see if I had posted them, she did it for me and didn't see my post...so ....that's the way it happened. Don't think I will tell her about it!

Thanks for the kind comments and Happy New Year To All!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here