Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jlily_gw

My Chrisrmas Sled

jlily
17 years ago

Here it is-just finished clear coating it. My Santa and Mrs. Claus version. Enjoy!! Jlily

{{gwi:200894}}

On the porch--

{{gwi:200895}}

Comments (9)

• valleyrimgirl
    17 years ago

You did a very good job!

Are you another one of those people who have to live where there is no cold temperatures and snow for your winter also? Just think of all you are missing.

Brenda (Brrrrrrrrrr! up here in Canada)

• kathi_mdgd
    17 years ago

That is sooooooooooooooooo cute,you did a wonderful job with it.
    Kathi

• anjabee
    17 years ago

How cute!! It will surely make everyone who sees it smile. Such a sweet little depiction. It goes great with your red bench too. Great job! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Very nice. Love the way you decorated it up with the bow and greenery too. Luvs

• diarich
    17 years ago

That is so cute for an entry way!
    I Love it! The Greenery is perfect!
    Diana

• jlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I thought this might be more acceptable--some days I would like to paint a big "the finger" to display to some of my neighbors. LOL And you thought I was just a nice little old lady!!JLily

• anjabee
    17 years ago

LOL!! I saw an email with a hedge trimmed like that and also a "full moon" hedge as well aimed at some offending neighbors. You're funny. I'm sure we are glad you did the sled instead. ha ~Anj

• jlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes, Anj I've seen that hedge, too. It wouldn't be for all of my neighbors -just a select "few"!! THEY know who they are!!LOL Maybe next year!!The green finger with a green wreath and a big red bow! Jlily

• frances_ar
    17 years ago

You did a great job! I've got a lot of the long skinny sleds from Michael's, but haven't gotten any of them done yet, and doubt I will before Christmas. Maybe after the Holiday's I can get some done.