Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Merry Christmas Yall

paintingfool
13 years ago

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all my painting friends. I am thankful everyday for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me, and yall are at the top of the list. I love coming to this forum where we share a commom love of all things painted. I wish the happiest Christmas to each of you and I pray the new year will bring you your hearts desire. Love to you all.

Brenda - my real name (of course I am B, Bebe, PaintingFool, Gigi, Yaya, and Bunn to many).

Comments (9)

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Wishing everyone the best at this holiday season. How a little time changes our lives. Today we are online friends who share the same love of painting, while 20 years ago we would have been pen pals. I am so very thankful for the change, it's much quicker and easier and now I have more "pen pals" and I thank you for your friendship and your support!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All! May this coming year be the best ever!

Claudia - my real name ( of course I am Belle)

PS....Brenda.....how do you keep all of those names straight?

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Belle, I had eight sisters and two brothers so it wasn't unusual to be called someone else's name. Imagine being a parent with that many children, it was hard keeping us straight so we answered to whatever they called us.

Looking forward to the new year. Have some major cleaning to do in my paint room. But it is winter time here (54 degrees outside - brrrrr), and I love to clean and organize when it is cold out.

Take care, have a great day,
    Brenda

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Thanks Bebe and Belle, I'm hoping everyone had a beautiful Christmas and here's to a wonderful New Year! I will try to spend more time painting...

54 and Brrrr???lol I'd love to have it that warm here. It's 23 here - brrrr!

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I had responded to Belle's Merry Christmas on the conversations side but will also respond here.

PF, I'm with you--the 50's feel "cold" when we are not used to it, huh? Punk, at 23 degrees, I would just have to hibernate like a bear! LOL

Hope all of you enjoyed good times with your families and got lots of nice goodies from Santa.

Luvs

• calirose
    13 years ago

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

I am with Punk at 23 degrees oops it is now 28 at 1 pm. And that doesn't include windchills.

I sure do appreciate the kinship of those in this forum.
    Wishing you all great blessings in the new year!

Rhonda (calirose - cali - rhomy)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Rhonda, what a sweet thing to say. This is a nice little group of gals and it's sure nice to have you joining in with us here.

We are going to have to get ourselves motivated and get some projects painted to share on here for sure! It's rainy and chilly here today, maybe I will pull out some painting books and look for some New Year's or maybe Valentine patterns that might be fun to paint.

Luvs

• anjabee
    13 years ago

Jumping in real quick....frozen popsicle here...21 high for the day. Really wishing I could hibernate!! We have some real sweethearts on this forum. It's been really fun getting to know you over the years and wishing you all many blessing in the New Year!! Anj

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Happy New Year to All!

Our weather is for once clean and sunny, of course the down side is that it is 26 degrees and dropping, 10 is forecasted
    for tonight. Everything, but everything, is white with the frost and it is beautiful.

This is a wonderful group and the nice thing is that all newcomers are welcome and encouraged to share as much or as little of themselves as they wish. Hope everyone had a great Christmas, I for one am glad for the week between the holidays......it's a nice quiet, rest (ya! right!!!!) time.

We are hosting the family game night on New Years Eve, so we might see in the new year.

Wishing all a great New Year with joy and good health and lots of painting!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Happy New Year, Belle. Hope you win big while playing all the games! Hope all of us will have lots of great times and fun things to do in the New Year. The most important wish of all is for good health for each of you.

Best wishes,
    Luvs

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company