Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
100% Fat Free, By Nancy Long...

Posted by sandkat (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 23, 01 at 11:13

I was reading through some of the older posts, and read the thread regarding the book in this message title, well, I searched for a preview of the book , to see what the fuss was all about, found the auction for the book on eBay, and ABSOLUTELY fell in love with it. Well now, I, too must have it. ;-) Only problem is, the bidding is up to 25 bucks for the book, which is NOT in my budget, so what to do? Does anyone have this book for sale for a reasonable price?? Or maybe someone can help me get copies of the patterns??
TIA-
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: eBay auction: pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 100% Fat Free, By Nancy Long...

Did you check the Artists Club and Homecraft to see if they have the book. Or you can do a search for the publisher and contact them or the author and contact them. Many times they will have out of stock books on hand. I have done this in the past.
HTH
Patti B

o
RE: 100% Fat Free, By Nancy Long...

Unfortunately Artists Club does not have the book any more. I bought mine from them a few years ago and I haven't seen it since. I also happen to know that HomeCraft doesn't have it either.

That's one reason I regularly scan Artists Club's bargain book list. I think I paid like a $1.49 for that book when I bought it. Some of the books people have searched for over the last few months (another one was Cozy Cookies)I bought for pennies over the last few years just because I scanned that bargain book list. If you are a book nut like myself, it pays to scan book lists regularly to see what's available.

Good luck in finding the book. If it helps, it was published by Special Welcomes Publications, 8513 NE 161st Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98682. (360) 260-9627 FAX:(360) 883-6741.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here