candlesticks

Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 07 at 22:29

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

found these at Michael's last year and decided to paint them up for my show in December!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: candlesticks

Those are neat. Almost look like a 4x4 post. Is there a candle set into the top? My fav is the 3rd one down I think. Hope you do really well at your show. TFS Luvs

o

Great job! So questions...are they wood or wax? And is there a tea light in the top cause it looks like I can see one. I like them all. Dec is coming up fast. Good luck at your show! ~Anj

o

anj,
they are wood. i bought them at Michaels last year for a buck! there is a tealight in the top. these are also going to my show!! Or I might put them in my ezshoppe. www.annielustresures.org

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here