Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pilgrim tray

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 16, 10 at 21:54

My sweet neighbor had given me this tray and I had run across this pattern again while browsing through some of my old painting books. I decided to give it a try and I'm not all that pleased with it yet--will still do a bit of tweaking I think. I wanted to get it posted to share with all of you before I get busy with other things. Luvs

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pilgrim tray

Luvs, this is darling. Two sweethearts in love and the turkey looks like he's safe! What are you not liking about it? I just think it so darn cute.

Punk

o

How Sweet! What a warm wonderful feeling you have obtained with this painting.

You shading and highlighting has added so much dimension. Her dress is so pretty and the turkey is unlike any I have seen before.

Thank You for sharing and don't change anything!

Belle

o

Luvs, Your tray looks really good to me. Don't see how you could improve it. Are you a perfectionist? I love your colors.

Marylee

o

Ooooo I LOVE that turkey!! He's awesome! Very Very cool. Don't know what it is you are wanting to change, but it looks really great to me! Look at how well you did her cute little face. I really think it looks wonderful the way it is. Glad you got it done in time for Thanksgiving!

o

what a sweet and precious scene. That beautiful turkey with all his character and personality obviously has nothing to fear from the lovers, why should he worry about you changing his happy little world? l.marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here