Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Turkey Napkin Holders for Heartsandcrafts

phonegirl
13 years ago

I just remember you wanted to see my turkey napkin holders on tables when I used them. I played with a couple of tables using them so will post pictures for you and any one else who wants to look.

I only made 4 of these so will not be using them on our Thanksgiving Day table this year.

Punk

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I responded on another post, but will say again how cute these little turkeys are! You did such a nice job painting them too. (I hope you know it was hard for me to take my eyes off the acorn salt/pepper shakers to look at the turkey. You know what an acorn lover I am!) ;o)

Luvs

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Punk....both settings are lovely! Your Turkeys are the highlight of your tables. Did you make the candle centerpiece? The candles are reminiscent of the 60's and 70's, which is now the "old" days!

The wild life dishes are amazing, wherever did you find them? And adding the blue glasses really add to the overall serenity of the table.

So, what is keeping you from making more turkeys?

Belle

• blitzyblond_protege
    13 years ago

I love the slightly more formal tone of the Blue setting, it would really make me feel privileged and special to be invited to a dinner like that. I've always wanted a set of wildlife dishes like that.

On the other hand, the green setting has all my favorite colors in it and seems as warm as family. Those center-pieces-candle-holders are a touch of genius. I too like the acorn s/p.

Those wonderful turkeys have such wonderful detail and personality.

Just an idea: When you finish a flock of those you, might start a flock of Peacocks to strut over your spring table.

signed, a nosy visitor

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs, yes I do know what an acorn lover you are! And thanks to you, there seems to be alot of acorn lovers out there now.

Belle, I did make the candle holders out of squash or gourds. The others were one of my friends mothers and she said they were very old.

Found the dishes Ross this year and DD bought me the deer and pheasant ones. Glad you liked the blue accents with them. They have so many colors in them that it would be fun to try lots of others with them too.

What is keeping me from making more you ask.hummmm Just not in the mood to make more.lol

Blitzblond, welcome and so glad you came by and commented. Wish you lived close and I'd have you over for dinner and use those dishes. Loved your idea!!! I was always going to paint a peacock that said "Struttin' like a Peacock on Saturday Night but never have.

Thanks all for your sweet comments everyone.

Punk

• heartsandcrafts
    13 years ago

Punk,
    Thank you for posting the pictures of your table settings. Both are beautiful and your turkeys look great in them! Did you also paint the salt and pepper shakers? Love the candles in the gourds too! Where did you find the leaf chargers in the second photo? I would love to have a set of those.

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida