Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
porch pals critters

Posted by emmabhounds (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 1, 07 at 18:36

I'm new to this forum and I have seen that this has been posted before. But I have been looking for the porch pals and yard critters book. And have not been able to find it anywhere. Not even on ebay. Its no longer in publication. I'm interested in making some of these. If anybody know where i could get find the book. I've seen some of the pictures that a few of you guys have posted. Thank you for your help. Laurie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: porch pals critters

I am not sure I know that book although it does sound familiar for some reason. Is it the book for painting pavers? You might try doing a search on E bay. You can also try typing in painted pavers on here, should bring up a few posts with pics of them for you. Sorry I can't be of more help. Luvs

o

Porch Pals & Yard Critters was published by the Grace Publication Company. Book #09714 Grace Publications is no longer in business and has no remaining inventory. Grace Publication sold off all their remaining inventory to FactoryDirectCraft.com You may see the Grace Publication books they have available or phone them at 1-800-252-5223 M-Sat 9-6 EST

Here is a link that might be useful: Factory Direct Craft - Porch Pals & Yard Critters

o

Wow! They want $24.99 for that book! I only paid $5.99 for the one I have. It's a cute book but sure not worth that much money, especially since you can find pics of most of the items on these forums now.

Mlopez, Thanks for letting us know where the inventory from Grace Publications went. I think I will go browse around and see what else they have.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here