Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Pilgrims and Turkey

pezabelle
13 years ago

Well! They are done and what a chore! I am going to go back and redo the eye brows, they looks so sad and Thanksgiving is a happy time.

Am working on the candle box the will match the pumpkins.

Belle

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Belle, are you posting just to tease us w/o a picture or waht? I was so excited and No Pic. Hope you will share soon.

Punk

• anjabee
    13 years ago

I See Nothing!!! (Shultz from Hogans Heros) ha Look forward to seeing the pic. At least I know I'm not going blind since Punk didn't see it either. hehehe

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OOOOPPPPPSSSS! Gosh! Golly! Must have forget to hit the Submit button or did something else wrong. Guess that's what happens when DH tells me he wants to leave for town a half hour earlier......like right now!

I removed the eyes and brows and couldn't do anything that looked better than what I started with so put it all back together again.

Belle

{{!gwi}}

• kraftymom
    13 years ago

Those are adorable! Great job!!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Hey, Belle, if you're not happy with them, just send them to me, I think they are adorable! ;o) Your painting of them is just perfect, love the vines and berries too. That turkey looks nice and plumb, guess it's time for turkey and pumpkin pie, right?

Luvs

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank You all for your kindness! Finished the candle box that goes with these and will post it soon. Did it my way and it was a breeze!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Good for you, Belle. I think we all sort of develop our own style and there's no reason not to do things our way if it works for us and turns out okay. I'll be waiting to see your candle box. Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Belle, those are the cutest. They look great just the way they are. Will be looking forward to seeing your candle box.

Punk

• heartsandcrafts
    13 years ago

Absolutley ADORABLE!!! I think they're perfect just the way they are but maybe adding a smile would make you feel they looked happier. Lay a piece of clear plastic over the piece and paint it on there first to see what you think.

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Great Idea! But, alas, they have gone to new homes with my family. I gift one to each of my two children each year (with a few recent exceptions) and mine are packed away until next season, then I will try your suggestion.

It is getting harder to find pilgrims or may be I'm just getting choosy!

Belle

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz