Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

happy thanksgiving to all!

pezabelle
13 years ago

Hope everyone has a Happy T'day and lots of wonderful food and a great day with family and friends. And for those who like DH and myself, who are staying home alone, Ihope your day is filled with lots of love. For anyone traveling, please stay safe!!!

The pies and breads are baked and yummy. The dressing is ready to go with lots of mushrooms and sausage. The bird is prepped and awaiting the oven. So...guess I need to finish the job.

Again, have a great day!

Belle

Comments (3)

• tollpeggy
    13 years ago

It's Friday and the house is quiet. Auburn won the Ironbowl-War Eagle. Turkey soup is in process. Thanksgiving was great, we had 18- between friends and family, all our kids were home. A busy, happy day.

Now if I could just stop nibbling on the pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll & pumpkin trifle!

Hope you all had a grateful day.

Peggy

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Thanks for the greeting Belle. Hope your day was yummy and cozy. We had a really nice time together and lots of yummy food too. Even slipped on our sweaters and took a walk afterwards--kinda chilly in So. Calif.

I was really tired yesterday, not used to being on my feet so much and being so busy anymore! I still need to stash a few platters and bowls in the big cabinet above the fridge--wasn't feeling like climbing up on the step stool yesterday.

Tollpeggy, I'm planning on doing my turkey soup today, that's my favorite way to use up the leftover turkey too.

Also need to gather up all my fall decorations and get them stashed in their bins and back in the shed. Then it will be time to pull out all the Christmas bins--didn't I just do that???? Seems like the years roll by faster and faster!

I've got lots of projects earmarked to paint, will need to get busy and "git r done". Sure wish I had a painting buddy to sit and chat with while I paint, that would make it even more fun. Guess I'll have to settle for putting on the Christmas cd's won't I?

Enjoy your weekend.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Sorry I missed telling all of you Happy Thanksgiving. We had a great time with family and friends. As usual, I ate to much!

Punk

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm