Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jlily_gw

Painted Ironing Board

jlily
17 years ago

I finally completed this project. It has been a long time coming. It is the first project in quite awhile so be kind!!I'm making a "apple dress" for my little Raggedy Ann to sit next to it on my bread box.LOL Enjoy! Jlily

Comments (10)

• rosemarythyme
    17 years ago

No one has to be kind when looking at her. She is adorable! CONGRATULATIONS!

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Jlily~ All the Raggedy lovers will be applauding I'm sure. She looks great and will look so neat with your RA doll next to it. You did a wonderful job! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Wow! That is so cute all painted up with a Raggedy on it! I just love Raggedys! I have got to get the crack in my wooden ironing board fixed so I can get it painted up too. Your's just looks darling standing against that pretty blue wall. Luvs

• payd6
    17 years ago

wow, awesome job jlily!!

• jlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you ladies for the kind words. Yesterday I spent making a new dress and apron for my RA. She sits next to it on my bread box. Now DH can officially say "I am in my second childhood"!! Enjoy!! Jlily

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Aha! Jlily, my DH has had to tolerate "my 2nd childhood" for a long time. Has had to put up with my wooden cutouts all over the place, the pig collection I had, the bunny items I still have, and now my painted roses on everything--and we won't go into my new passion for totems and BB's in the back yard! Poor guy. LOL He's learned that if it makes me happy, just go with the flow! Ha ha Luvs

• gw:craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Jlily, that is very lovely, I really like the blue/brown background like a sky. Very unique. You give yourself a pat on the back Girl, you did a fantastic job.

Sal

• kathi_mdgd
    17 years ago

Nice job,Jlily, I also like your wallpaper border.
    Kathi

• jlily
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you very much. Are you an "apple nut", too? My kitchen is decorated with apples and Raggedy Ann's, now. LOl I made "apple curtains" to match.I still have thanksgiving company till tomorrow so I am not getting much computer time. BUT, I am getting Granddaughter time and it is the best!! Jlily

• gram_NH
    17 years ago

Jlily, that is just the cutest! My DIL collects Raggedys and has just started dabbling in painting. Have sent this thread off to her....I am betting she will have me Flea marketing for an ironing board!