Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Follow-up

Posted by marylee_2010 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 17, 10 at 9:10

Franksmom, Hello, It is nice to meet you. I really enjoy browsing and seeing what everyone is doing.

I hope you have a good day.

Marylee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Follow-up

I am so sorry. I did not want a new posting, I am doing something wrong and I have to figure out what it is. When I post after the messages, what I wrote doesn't go to the post. I will read the instructions and take the test again. As you can tell I am not very knowledgeable where computers are concerned. It takes three or four tries before I somehow get my message through. I am in another message board but I don't have a problem there. Please bear with me. I will get it.

Marylee

This time my message went right to the review screen.
Hallelujah!!!

o

Marylee, no problem. We all had to learn it too. I know all message boards are a bit different. Just a tip for you: If you want to post a 2nd time on the same post, it sometimes won't take. But if you go to the subject line and change something, then it will go. Lots of times I'll just type #2 or something easy like that.

To post on your original post, just open that post and go to the bottom and write your comments, click preview, then submit.

We are glad to have you joining in, so don't give up.

Luvs

o

Hi again! Yep, what Luvs said. These message boards aren't as user-friendly as some that I've posted to, but you'll get the hang of it. We're glad you're here!

o

Luvs and Franksmom, Thank you for your help and understanding. I think I have it now.

Enjoy!

Marylee

o

Hi Marylee! Welcome!! We are glad to have you here!!

~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here