Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luthien_gw

my DIY accessories holder

luthien
15 years ago

hello,

thanks for the instructions on uploading pics here, anjabee :) i actually uploaded this in the Gallery section on decorations and crafts, but i thought it would be nice to share it here as well, since i found out how to upload photos here from anjabee!!

it's a bracelet-earrings holder i DIYed :) the whole making process is in my blog (link below) if anyone is interested in making something like this :) but for now... here are some pictures :)

enjoy and have a creative weekend!

"luthien"

Comments (7)

• luthien
    Original Author
    15 years ago

sorry... dunno why the link never went in... so here it is :)

Here is a link that might be useful: just my arty-DIY-homedecor blog :)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Wow, that's pretty nifty. Love how you painted the board. Reminds me of my old spirograph! ha Maybe I need to invest in one of those (if they still make them). It looks awesome painted up.
    Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us. Glad our picture tutorial got you posting. We love pictures!! Come back and share anytime. =)
    ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Welcome to the Painting forum, Luthien.

Anjabee has helped so many with her nice step by step directions. I know I've referred allot of people from other forums here when they needed some "how to" help. Thanks again for writing those up Anj.

Luthien, I visited your blog and have to tell you, I'm very impressed with your creative and artistic talent. Absolutely loved what you did with your desk, and the lace on that one magazine holder was fantastic! And the sunflowers on your first project--no way could I paint them that well! I will certainly be checking back to see any new projects you will be doing.

Please come visit us often just to chat or to share new ideas or projects. Be sure to visit the gallery section here too if you want to see more of the projects forum members have painted. Never know what might inspire a new project. ;o)

Luvs

• luthien
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hi anj and luvs,
    thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement :) of course i'll come back and share my new projects :) this is a wonderful forum... so much inspiration and so many wonderful people :) i have made quite a few lovely blogging friends since i joined you (just) last month!

have a wonderful weekend and God bless :)
    "luthien" :)

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luthien, What a site. I think your accessory holder would make a nice hair tie and clip holder for me. I have all of mine in a wicker two tier cady and have to dig to the bottom at times to find the right color. Your sunflowers are pretty but I loved the pansies. I kept going & going and loved it. Keep posting and we'll keep enjoying.

• luthien
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello phonegirl,
    thank you so much for the lovely comments! you just made my day :)
    "luthien" :)

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

You are very welcome. It's great to have you joining us. We love to see new projects. I don't have to much extra time in my life to take time to post other than pics but I love that the others do and keep this going.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!