Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bottle pourers

Posted by
NANCY
(DAIRYLNDNM@AOL.COM) on
Sun, Nov 18, 01 at 1:18

I have been using bottle pourers for the wine bottles I paint on ....buying them at Walmart and kitchen outlet stores. Neither are carrying them any longer. I am desparate to find these. Can anyone help with this? Do you know of any supplier? I can find expensive ones at wine shops but that is not cost effective. TIA.
Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bottle pourers

Kmart has greatly expanded their Martha Stewart line. There is a large selection of housewares. In the aisle with her rolling pins, candy thermometers, and such were bottle pourers.

o

hydranga, Thanks so much! I will go there tomorrow.

Nancy

o

Nancy: Did you find your bottle pourers?

o

hydranga, yes I did find the bottles pourers! They have some chrome on them and are a bit more expensive but I bought some and was so glad to find them. Thanks again!
Nancy

o

For the bottle pourers try a resturant supply store. If you do alot of bottles they have the plastic clear and colored and the metal ones single or by the dozen.

o

Thanks, Dale. I do a lot of bottles so I will try a restaurant supply store. I wasn't aware that they come in colors. That would add an interesting touch to the bottles.
Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here