Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowerchild5

tickeled pink

flowerchild5
16 years ago

I just found this forum about 15 minutes ago and browsed thru the gallery. i've been on the garden web for 4 yrs and had no idea this was here!! when i am not gardening i am painting or scrapbooking. sometimes i will clean my house but first things first. I have now decided i have to paint a suitcase!! those in the gallery are adorable!! i have been painting for about a week for a craft sale i am doing on dec 2. I hope ya'll don't mind if i pop in now and again!!

Tanya

Comments (4)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Hi Tanya, So glad you found this forum too. We would love to have you come visit with us and share pics of your projects.

Sounds like you are really busy getting ready for your craft sale. We'd love to hear all about it.

We're a small but pleasant group on here, we will look forward to getting acquainted with you too.

Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Yay! we'd love for you to come paint with us Tanya! If you have any old or current pics of projects to share we'd love to see them. Glad you found your way over to us. We have 3 sections here which you may have seen so join in anywhere. Welcome! ~Anj

• flowerchild5
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks ladies! I've never taken pics of my painted stuff but i am going to now. posting them is my problem. i have tons of pics of my garden and don;t post them cuz i can'figure it out. i did it once a couple years ago with my sons help. i'll ask him again. I found an old suitcase of my hubbys we've had for 22 yrs and only used twice. so guess whats gonna happen to it? probably not soon though. the relatives are coming. and i've got to get started on my sewing. nice to meet you.
    Tanya

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Not to worry Tanya, we have some easy to follow directions on here that you can follow step by step. Anj typed them up for me last year, and believe me, if I can do it then anyone can! LOL It is so much fun to be able to share the projects when you get them completed. And your project may be just the thing to motivate a newbie to try their hand at painting too. Just let us know when you are ready, and we will be glad to help any way we can. ;o) Luvs