Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easy Halloween ornaments

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 20, 09 at 23:15

Well, I finished these up today. I may still add some little extras to them like fall leaves, acorns, etc. and maybe some raffia. I just wanted to hurry up and get them posted since I've not been contributing much lately!

I enlarged these to about six or eight inches thinking I would hang them off my porch for Halloween.

Luvs

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easy Halloween ornaments

Luvs,

Your ornaments will be so fun for GD, hanging on the porch. I thought you was getting ornaments ready for a tree.LOL Did you cut these from wood and what did you use for a pattern? Very cute. I'm not sure which is my favorite. I love ghosts but the green witch with the heart lips is pretty cute too. They are all darling.

Punk

o

Ohhh those are so cute! The little heart on the first ghost is perfect and the sassy little green witch, very nice.

Joan

o

cute!

o

Luvs...I smiled when each of the ghosts downloaded but really laughed with the witch.....she is so cute! Anything that makes you smile is great but creating something that creates a laugh is awesome!

All three are great! They will look good on your porch. Do you do a lot of outdoor decorating? I used to when the kids were young, but not anymore...just a few things.

Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here