Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michele Walton Memory Box Pattern

Posted by abbytabby3art (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 27, 10 at 22:12

I am looking for yet another Michele Walton pattern. I am not sure if it was a seminar pattern or not, but the title is Memory Box. It is a small rectangular chest with drawers and a hidden compartment in one. If anyone has this pattern or knows where I can find it, please let me know. I am also looking for her Fairytale Clock pattern but it is not the one that is currently in print. The one that I am looking for has a scene from Little Red Riding Hood on the side. I can send photos. I'd appreciate greatly any help you can give.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michele Walton Memory Box Pattern

Here is a photo of the memory box.

Here is a link that might be useful: memory box

o
RE: Michele Walton Clock Pattern

Here is a photo of the clock.

Here is a link that might be useful: clock

o

Gosh, AT, I'm sorry no one here has been able to help. I hadn't even heard of Michele Walton so had no idea. The pics you shared are lovely and very detailed. I hope you are able to find the pattern.

Luvs

o

I am a fan of Michele Walton but have never seen these designs- they are great. You might try contacting Bobbie Takashima at http://bobbieartstudio.com. She has Michele as a Seminar teacher at her shop in San Diego, CA and might be able to help you in your search.

o

am also looking for this pattern, the red riding hood clock, lost out to someone on ebay with my high bid of 100.00. they went just a little more was sick over losing this, sent email to bobbi t and there are no plans for michele to make or sell past packets of old seminar packets. she is also a real estate seller and has no time. would be willing to do anything for this packet also. Have gotten her cinderella chair have you see that one? can we talk on phone is that allowed on this page?? janet ps am not sure what box you need photo sent me to a web page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here