Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
book exchange

Posted by khspw (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 8, 09 at 21:43

Did I read that there is a subject line here to swap books? Like if I have some and you have some can we swap since it is not selling.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: book exchange

Yes there is an exchange here on this forum. If you look above your post and to the right you will see the exchange link. I haven't taken the time to post some of mine but need to.

Punk

o

Sorry Punk, I am not seeing it. KHSPW, did you find it?

Joan

o

When you first get to this forum you go to
Home Forums then
Decorative and Tole Painiting next
Scroll down to where you see

On-Topic Discussions [Switch to: Gallery : Exchanges : Conversations]

The posts are under this so you have to look to the right to see these headings. If you click on the gallery you will see where several of us post our pictures. If you click on the Exchanges it takes you to the posts for book exchanges, and it you click on the Conversations you will be taken where we post daily to chat about whatever.

Let me know if this helps and maybe someone else will jump on here and help if not. They got me over to the others so I'm sure if you keep clicking you'll find it.

Punk

o

Punk! I found it, took a few tries because let's face it my mind is a bit slooooow, but Yipee! Found the discussion, gallery and exchanges. Been on the garden web a few years now and finally can find my way around.

Thanks bunches.
Joan

o

I posted books so I found the site

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here