Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Fall of a different color

paintingfool
12 years ago

I have been super busy lately with painting for the holidays. I feel overwhelmed sometimes because there is so much I want to do and I know I will never get it all done. I had several orders for pumpkins this year - would you believe white with pink roses?? I have one left so I thought I would post it. This year is my year for glitter so usually at the end of the day when I take some time to sit outside I am so sparkly - my neighbor kids love it. I didn't know what they meant when they said I was sparkly at first - I guess I thought they were talking about my personality but then I looked in the mirror and I had glitter not only there but on my clothes. So in the afternoon the little ones come over and ask am I sparkly today. I thought they would like some of the sparkles so I found some in the makeup department. Now we are all sparkly - ok, that was a long post. Here is the pic. Talk soon,

B
{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

That pumpkin is absolutely gorgeous. You do such beautiful roses. I love it.

Marylee

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

B, this is the prettiest pumpkin I've ever laid my eyes on. I can see why so many wanted one of these. You not only painted roses but decorated it too.Woohoo

How fun that you spoiled the neighbor kids with glitter makeup. Now you can all sparkle together. Thanks for sharing.

Punk

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Bebe... You have been missed! I lost your blog address and couldn't find it here either....

Beautiful pumpkin! As always your roses and leaves are super! How would have ever thought of painting roses on pumpkins....I need to think outside the box more often.

Come back soon!!!!!

Belle

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Our show is over and I am finally getting back to some order in my life. Took a header and found out that at 60 something I can fall and not break anything. One of the other vendors moved my case closer to me....so I wouldn't have to walk so far...2 feet....anyway I backed up and over I went. Have some really colorful bruises, but nothing worse.

The show was OK., can't say is was a real success, as I have not done this show before, but I did OK. And I do have several orders, so that will keep me busy. And I still haven't found my ornament for this year, gotta do it soon.

I posted the last two Halloween projects I designed, sold several of each, so guess they are OK. I used my Cricut/SCAL and vinyl. It was fun!

Belle

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    12 years ago

This year has been super busy for me. I help with the home schooling of my twin grandsons and my husband had surgery, I have been so busy in my little shop on etsy and here in town. Too much to do and sometimes I just wear out. I have a show in two weeks so I am working furiously trying to get enough ornaments down to make it worth my while to participate. But I am only going to do that one more week and then the last week will be spent pricing, etc. I still check in often just not able to sit and post. With my blog, my etsy shop, facebook, and now Twitter - sometimes I just get tired of talking - did I just say that???

Yall are doing some amazing work and I so enjoy looking at your projects. Will be back soon.
    B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel