Posted by cathy8091 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 15, 09 at 19:44

I gave this as a gift last year also.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One more picture

Cathy,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I looked at your album and you have alot of nice projects. Luvs has painted the bunnies I believe and I painted the little ginger like yours. Do you give most of your painted items as gifts?

Is this your first time posting here or have I missed you along the way? I hope you will continue to join us here.

Punk

o

Hi Cathy, Isn't it fun to be able to give items you've made as gifts? So much more personal than just something you go out and buy.

Are you aware that you can go on Photobucket and make your album private? Not everyone is aware of that, and some don't care if it's private or not. Just in case you don't want all of us to be able to see your whole album I thought I'd mention the option to you.

Luvs

o

I have made some inquires before, but never able to post pictures. I love to paint. I often give my paintings to my girls as something special. Thanks for letting me know about making my album private. I got the bunnies from a post card I had. I think they are so cute.

o

Welcome, Cathy. That is a really cute snowman, I couldn't figure out how to make him straight up so I just tilted my head. We love seeing what everyone is doing so keep loading those pics. We even have a tutorial on how to load them to photobucket then here.
B

o

Cathy, I would be very flattered if someone made a post card from one of my painted items! ;o)

Here's the bunny sign I painted them on--got the pattern from one of my magazines. I'm really pleased that you liked them.

Luvs

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here