cathy8091
14 years ago

I gave this as a gift last year also.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Cathy,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I looked at your album and you have alot of nice projects. Luvs has painted the bunnies I believe and I painted the little ginger like yours. Do you give most of your painted items as gifts?

Is this your first time posting here or have I missed you along the way? I hope you will continue to join us here.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Hi Cathy, Isn't it fun to be able to give items you've made as gifts? So much more personal than just something you go out and buy.

Are you aware that you can go on Photobucket and make your album private? Not everyone is aware of that, and some don't care if it's private or not. Just in case you don't want all of us to be able to see your whole album I thought I'd mention the option to you.

Luvs

• cathy8091
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have made some inquires before, but never able to post pictures. I love to paint. I often give my paintings to my girls as something special. Thanks for letting me know about making my album private. I got the bunnies from a post card I had. I think they are so cute.

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

Welcome, Cathy. That is a really cute snowman, I couldn't figure out how to make him straight up so I just tilted my head. We love seeing what everyone is doing so keep loading those pics. We even have a tutorial on how to load them to photobucket then here.
    B

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Cathy, I would be very flattered if someone made a post card from one of my painted items! ;o)

Here's the bunny sign I painted them on--got the pattern from one of my magazines. I'm really pleased that you liked them.

Luvs