Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

I'm painting with Ginger Edwards

paintingfool
15 years ago

Our club is having Ginger Edwards this weekend. We will be painting magnolias on Saturday and roses on Sunday. Ginger has been around for years but I have never taken a class with her so I am excited. Will post pics on Sunday.

B

Comments (8)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I had to go check her out online. Looks like she does more realistic painting which you are so good at. I know you'll have a fun time and we'll look forward to seeing your project. I love magnolias. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Bebe, I've followed Ginger Edwards through my painting magazines for years. My favorite article was one where she shared her shed full of items just waiting for her magic touch. She paints beautifully, and I'll bet you will love her. You won't have any trouble in the class, your realistic painting skills are already so good. Luvs

• retiree43
    15 years ago

You must be thrilled to get to paint with Ginger Edwards!
    Can't wait for you to post your pictures. Her work is beautiful and I am sure yours will be also. You are one
    blessed lady.

Clarice

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

Lucky you! I like her work. I am so jealous of people who have a SDP chapter near them and have the chance to get together with other painters.

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

I can hardly wait to see your magnolias and your roses are alwys beautiful. Some day I hope to be able to paint pretty flowers and with all the help here on the forum I think it could happen. There is so much talent, and everyone is willing to share. Life doesn't get much better than that. Let's keep the fun rolling.

• annettewhite15_gmail_com
    13 years ago

I cannot get in touch with Ginger Edwards to take a rose painting class. Can someone give me her email address or phone #?

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ginger Edwards
    523 Wimbledon Blvd
    Alexandria, LA 71303

(318) 443-4473 phone & fax

Email: Gingersdesign@aol.com

Hope this helps.
    B

• calirose
    13 years ago

How exciting! I am sure it will be loads of learning and fun!

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994