Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm painting with Ginger Edwards

Posted by paintingfool (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 3, 08 at 17:44

Our club is having Ginger Edwards this weekend. We will be painting magnolias on Saturday and roses on Sunday. Ginger has been around for years but I have never taken a class with her so I am excited. Will post pics on Sunday.
B

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm painting with Ginger Edwards

I had to go check her out online. Looks like she does more realistic painting which you are so good at. I know you'll have a fun time and we'll look forward to seeing your project. I love magnolias. ~Anj

o

Hi Bebe, I've followed Ginger Edwards through my painting magazines for years. My favorite article was one where she shared her shed full of items just waiting for her magic touch. She paints beautifully, and I'll bet you will love her. You won't have any trouble in the class, your realistic painting skills are already so good. Luvs

o

You must be thrilled to get to paint with Ginger Edwards!
Can't wait for you to post your pictures. Her work is beautiful and I am sure yours will be also. You are one
blessed lady.

Clarice

o

Lucky you! I like her work. I am so jealous of people who have a SDP chapter near them and have the chance to get together with other painters.

o

I can hardly wait to see your magnolias and your roses are alwys beautiful. Some day I hope to be able to paint pretty flowers and with all the help here on the forum I think it could happen. There is so much talent, and everyone is willing to share. Life doesn't get much better than that. Let's keep the fun rolling.

o

I cannot get in touch with Ginger Edwards to take a rose painting class. Can someone give me her email address or phone #?

o

Ginger Edwards
523 Wimbledon Blvd
Alexandria, LA 71303

(318) 443-4473 phone & fax

Email: Gingersdesign@aol.com

Hope this helps.
B

o

How exciting! I am sure it will be loads of learning and fun!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here