Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
citytransplantzone5

More photos

I have not been painting is a very long time, so I thought I would warm up with some resin pieces to see how much I remembered.

Comments (4)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

CT,

Great to have you here posting with us. What cute a cute snowman and santa. I can see what looks like a flag in the back ground. Wanna post a close up of that.LOL On here we post all kinds of projects no matter what the season is.

Your brush caddy looks like you are a true painter with lots of choices. Hope you continue to post with us.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Both of your pieces look very festive. You sure did a nice job on the shading too. I love your brush caddy, and like Punk, I wanna see what the red/white/blue thing is too! LOL

Glad you figured out the picture posting, and even if you haven't been painting for awhile, we would love to see some of your older items even.

Luvs

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Success again! Your snowman almost looks transparent - both are fantastic. I have seen Santa but not anywhere as good as yours. What paints are you using?

I really need to do some shopping between now and Christmas!

Belle

• citytransplant(zone5)
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Luvs, the brush caddie is a shabbie chic flatware holder, you know, the kind to bring your forks and knives out to the picnic table. I bought it on Ebay a few years ago for .99 cents. Felt so bad that no one else bid on it, I offered the guy to pay more, but he said no, he would make it up some other time.

I don't have a lot of things to show,I always manage to give away the one's that I think are best and keep the rest, but will go around the house. and see what I still have and take pictures.

Belle, you warm my heart with compliments, the paint is just Decoart acrylics and then I varnish, to give the satin finish.

Joan