Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Pilgrims -Still Looking

pezabelle
14 years ago

Hi Again.....still looking for the artist or any clues as to who these might be from. As I posted last year, this artists work is an ongoing yearly gift for my two kids, but having lost all of my books, I don't know who the artist is. I've looked all year and still can't find anything by her/him.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Belle

Comments (10)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Belle,

Wish I could help but I'm just not sure. I think they are really neat projects and I hope someone can help you figure out who your mystery artist is this year.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Hi Belle, those are cuties--but I'm not recognizing the style either. Let's hope PF or Kraftymom might know. If not, it might be time to select another designer and start a new "series". ;o) Good luck. Luvs

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

Belle,

Spent the bigger part of my day going though old magazines for a project I want to do. Thought I recognized your artist, and kept a lookout for who it is, went back several years, but, sorry no luck.

I will keep an eye out for you.

Joan

• sherlea
    14 years ago

Belle,
    I sort of recognize the designs - they look like they could be some older designs by Karen Wisner, possibly in a combined artists book published by Miller Woodcrafts (no longer in the decorative painting business, they make Murphy Beds & cabinets). I checked their website (www.millerwoodcrafts.com) and if you scroll down toward the bottom of the page, they have "old" books for sale - 60% off. It looks like they have several combined artists books and at least one by Karen Wisner before she struck out on her own. If you click on the photos of the book covers, you can see the inside pages. I really miss the artists/books/surfaces from Milller Woodcrafts!!! The designs could also be from an artist designing for Provo Craft.

Hope this helps - good luck on your "hunt"!

Sherlea

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank You All for the encouragement and suggestions. Joan, you are super to go looking for me! And Sherlea, Hello! I think you might be right about it being a millerwoodcrafts combined artist book. And it also could very well be by Karen Wisner, I like her work.

This years T'day gift will be by another artist, but I stubbornly want to keep an ongoing theme. Ah! Well!

Belle

• khspw
    14 years ago

It looks like patterns from Fall Into Holidaze Holidaze?

• khspw
    14 years ago

OR Wood'n Holidaze did you check

• anjabee
    14 years ago

I just went thru all my books again since I've picked up quite a few older ones over the summer. Got a little sidetracked in the process. Still nothing Belle. Sorry. ~Anj

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Khs.....My problem is....I lost all of my books almost two years ago and have not been able to replace any of the once I like best or like the pilgrims, ones that I use in on going projects. So I am "Up the Creek, in my case the river, without a paddle"

Anj...Thanks for taking a look for me! Did you find anything to paint for yourself? Hope so!

Belle

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Linda....Gosh! My previous post sounds kind of snippy and I didn't mean it like that! I have done so many searches, and check out so many sites that offer books....I think I know everyone personally and can tell you the best from the rest! I also lost all of my list of artists as well as pictures of what I have done over the years....which leaves me with a big fat zero when it comes to knowing who did what. I guess I really need to "pull my big girl pant's up" and get on with what I can find and forget what I can't find, it's just hard to give up when I know that they are out there somewhere.

Belle

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions