Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pilgrims

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 17, 08 at 14:26

In a previous post I mentioned that I had painted several projects by the ame artist but couldn't remember who is was, my DD was going through her decorations and found these, they are by the same artist.

Does anyone know who it is or what books they were in? I wanted to do more by this artist in an ongoing theme.

Thanks for all of the help I have received here - you are all great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pilgrims

Those are cute Pezabelle, but I can't help with a designer's name I am afraid.

I also like the little "Franky" in the background too, did you paint it also?

Luvs

o

My message didn't post...must have skipped the submit button again. URG. They are really cute. Trying to wrack my brain to see if I can think of who the designer would be. In some ways reminds me of some Karen Wisner pilgrims I've seen, but I think the eyes are different so I don't think they are hers. I'll keep thinking. I like your Franky too. ~Anj

o

The Funky's were the first thing I painted after 30 years of painting nothing more challenging than my house painting. That was when My GS was born (1990-91) and I wanted something special for just him....now he has bins of decorations. The Funky's are still some of my favorites.

Anyone still have the book? There are a couple of patterns I would like to re-make.

o

I have a few beginner books that belong to my sister in law and they are all Pat Olson...sp? The features seem to be somewhat how she paints and the stars on the clothing seem familiar too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here