Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few last pics....

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 13, 11 at 14:16

Here are some pics of the last few things I did up for the boutique. Won't let me post in the gallery today. PhotobucketPainted Santa on a cabinet door. (?) Photobucket Hauntings Sign (John Sliney) Photobucket Photobucket Painted glass block (?)Photobucket Glass block (Barb Jones) Photobucket Stitchery...I made a few of these with different designs on the spider body, sold them all. You can't tell from the pic but there are black beads sewed on in different places. Photobucket Another stitchery I made a few of and sold all. Ok, I hope y'all enjoy. I'll be back in 2 weeks!! =) ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few last pics....

Anj, love all your stitchery items! No wonder you Sold Out...I'm laughing over that last picture and the Menu. You find the cutest things to make. I was looking through some old magazines and found a couple of Monika Brinks. They are smaller projects but called to me after seeing all of yours.

Punk

o

You are just a multi talented gal, Anj. Stitcheries are so cute, no wonder they sold quickly. Your painted items are neat too. Of course I love the snowmen. I'm not a real fan of Monika Brint or Johin Sliney, but I have to admit I really enjoy the items you've done of theirs. They make me smile. ;o)

I'm behind on reading and responding on both my forums so will have to read more to discover why you won't be back for two weeks. Whatever you're up to, I hope it goes well and you have fun. ;o)

Luvs

o

Love the ones with all the teeth - that is just too funny. The others are great too - but then you always do great stuff. Very creative mind you have, Anj.
Bebe

o

Anj...your additions are wonderful! I really like you stitchery...awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here