Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Photobucket

anjabee
15 years ago

If you are using photobucket to upload your pictures, they have changed things again. You may want to check it. When I was trying to post my pics earlier, I tried putting in thumbnails, but when I did, it would post my whole album or it wouldn't post the pic at all. Why do we always have to fix what isn't broken?? ha I don't know if there is some way to stop it from sharing your album. I'm going to go investigate it some more. If anybody else knows more about this please help the rest of us. ~Anj

Comments (3)

• anjabee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I think I see what the problem was, I went into account options at the top of the page and when they changed things apparently my album was changed to public when it was set to private before. Guess I'll find out next time I post a pic. Go and check your albums my friends, if you had it set to private before it may not be anymore. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Anj, I just went and checked mine and it was still on private. I know they mean well, but everytime I think I have it figured out, they change things again. Not a good thing for "oldies" like me! Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Luvs....just saw where you mentioned the private/public thing on another post on the gallery. Sorry, wish I'd have seen that before. ha ~Anj

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County