Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
painted greeting cards

Posted by
rose
(vaccents@mcbridebc.net) on
Fri, Oct 19, 01 at 12:38

Hi, I'm thinking of making painted greeting cards for the holidays, any suggestions would be great. I think I will stick with one stroke simply because I can make the cards quickly. Any Ideas on prices as well? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: painted greeting cards

I plan on doing the same thing. I bought a package of cards with envelops for 3.50 it has 25 cards and envelopes in it. I waited for a coupon of 30% off. This will save money. I plan on using them for birthdays and such.

o

Don't forget to use floating medium with your paint so the cards won't suck up all your paint:)

Karen:)
OSCI

o

go to plaidonline and look under projects they have a cute Christmas card there with a pin(optional), also a bookmark that you could always use on a card.

o

Mary,
I looked all through any painting projects at plaid, and never did find the card you were talking about
Can you be more specific please?
Thanx

o

It's called Santa on ice card. On page 5 of the projects. Try going to the site again. Don't type anything in the search area. Click on the arrow beside the entire site listing and click on projects. Then press go. This should bring up the projects. There should be 24 pages, with this project located on page 5.
If this doesn't work (hope it will) go back to search and type santa on ice card.
Let me know if it worked for you.

o

YAY!!!!!!! Thanx mary, I found it!!!!!!

o
RE: drawings for children

I want to make some cards with animal, children, bears drawings that I can colour in etc . Can anyone tell me a site I could go to?? thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here