Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Guess I am not the only one

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Good morning!

Grabbed my coffee and signed on here to see what all of you have been doing. Guess I am not the only one who didn't paint a project yesterday! Look over on conversations for my excuse. LOL Maybe some of you were working on one--just not finished yet.

I'm thinking about making a centerpiece for my kitchen table--haven't decorated inside at all yet. Have patterns for a couple of haunted house shapes that I've wanted to do for a couple of years--might get one cut out and painted over the weekend. Have to work today and tomorrow.

I think I have enough scarecrows, don't you? Time to move on to something else--but don't want to be too scary for little GD.

What is your next project going to be? Luvs

Comments (6)

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Well, I am still working on that fan blade I started a week or so ago. I think I might try to figure out something Thansgiving themed to paint when that one is finished. I also have an angel I could start too.

I think I mentioned I'm DS's Boyscout den leader so I have to do that every Wed. Have a thing at DD's school today, but maybe I'll have some time this afternoon to paint. I hope so, I'm having withdrawals. Need to find something for the crockpot so cooking supper doesn't cut into my play time. ha ~A

• colour_me_violet
    17 years ago

I am getting withdrawls also. I went to painting class Wednesday morning. Pretty much finished my tulips and now am working on my daffodills from the Tole Expressions site. I'll post a photo when they are done. That is the only painting I have been able to do all week. Between work and the flu it has not afforded me a lot of quality time.

• diarich
    17 years ago

I'm working on Christmas ornaments. I live too far off the road to do any outside decorating for Halloween. We never get any kids. I try to make each one of the kids a Christmas ornament. I'm having fun with these Gingers...I love those guys. I posted a picture in gallery.
    Diana

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Violet~ Sorry to hear you've been sick and hope you are feeling better now. Last year was the first year we hadn't gotten the flu but we did get the flu shot. Gonna try to get everyone in this year for another dosage cause that's definitely something we can live without. I'm sure you'd agree at this point. ha Sounds like you've still gotten in some painting time. Hope you'll show us your flowers.

Diana~ love your gingie.

~A

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi gals! Oh, that flu bug is bad. Surprised you even feel like painting! Hope it doesn't hang on too long.

I saw the gingers. Very cute. I asked lots of questions over on the gallery--I'll check back for answers later.

Anj, my favorite for the crockpot is just a chuck roast with a can of mushroom soup over it--then can make mashed potatoes and the meat and gravy is already done. Also, like to just do the roast with some seasoning, then shred it up for burritos or tacos. Love easy things, leaves more painting time. Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Amen sister! ha Thanks for the crocking tips. Anything that helps me have more time for me! ha ~A

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling