Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Some are almost ready to drop off

luvstocraft
17 years ago

As we add new posts here and on our gallery, the old ones drop off.

I just took a look on the gallery, and we are almost to the first posts made by Anjabee--Iris 21 and Minnie's are about to drop off.

If there were any you wanted to refer back to for ideas, it is a good idea to save them to your clippings.

It is fun to go back and see all the prior pics posted. What a nice variety we have. Luvs

Comments (8)

• aprilwhirlwind
    17 years ago

That's a good point.
    You should always save anything useful, and that also means useful info you find online. I've saved many a site to go back to and look at again, only to find that one day it's gone.
    If you find good instructions or pictures save them. Make yourself a file or burn them to a disc if you can. You can cut and paste all kinds of dandy things, save them to a file in your computer and relax knowing that when you're ready to use that stained glass pattern you thought would look great on your mailbox, it'll still be there waiting for you.

• anjabee
    17 years ago

How many pages are we allowed? GJ has 60 something pages. Do we need to ask for more now that we have more interest here? I didn't think they'd drop off that quickly. Better get to savin. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

We have 12 pages on discussion, but only 3 for the gallery. Wonder how we could get more? I'll look at the bottom of the page--maybe there's a way to contact Admn. to request more. It is just fun for there to be lots there for any newbies to see. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I sent an email on the letters & comments form at the bottom of the page. Let's hope that will help. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yes, they can add more pages for us! Yeah!

They are asking if we want our pictures added on the home page gallery in a special category so members of other forums can see them without having to come here. What do you guys think?

I really don't care, but think I would prefer to have people come here so they will chat with us. Let me know how I should answer.

Anj, I have your email, so will forward the email to you so you can help me decide how to reply, okay? Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Thanks for checking on that luvs. Good work! I sent you a reply and I'll also say here that after looking at it my vote would be 'no' for now. I'd rather have people come here to see the pics and chat. If they can see the pics there then why would they bother to come meet us? I think we could always do it later if we wanted to. That's my opinion and I'm stickin to it.ha What do the rest of you think? ~Anj

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

I'd rather have our gallery with more pictures. I don't like the other kind of galleries.
    I have to confess I haven't looked at ours for a while. So many nice things there. I'm going to put a suggestion in over on the suggestion forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Suggestions? - GardenWeb

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Minnie, welcome back! We have missed you--where did you go?

The forum person already agreed to add more pages for us. I have asked her just to add more pages here and on this gallery. We want to have people come here so they will "chat" with us.

So were you surprized to see so much activity here? Did you browse through the pics on the gallery? Some of these gals are very talented, aren't they?

We're still waiting to see more of the projects you have done--remember most of us are new here so probably haven't seen much of your work.

Hope you will come by more often and get acquainted with all of us. Luvs

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals