Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some lightbulb ornaments I made

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 9, 08 at 11:28

Here are a couple of lightbulb ornaments that I've made recently. Sorry, but I'm not good at drawing faces. There's also one Christmas ornament that I made using 3/4" unfinished blocks, some red acryllic paint, alphabet stencil, and a gold paint pen.

lightbulb pumpkin

lightbulb gingerbread man 2

My Christmas ornament

Noel ornament

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some lightbulb ornaments I made

Those are adorable! Love the Gingerbread with the chef's hat. :-)

o

They are all cute as pie!! I love the gingerbread man!

o

All very cute Donna. I'll have to join the club and say that gingerbread man is the cutest lightbulb ornie I've seen! TFS ~Anj

o

Actually, the gingerbread man was the very first lightbulb craft I ever tried to make. I didn't even know lightbulb crafts existed LOL. He was less trouble to do than the pumpkin. He (gingerbread man) was not my idea. There was a website posted over on the craft forum about a month ago. I saw him and just had to try and make him. If anyone wants the instructions, here it is:

http://childmade.com/instructions - lightbulb gingerbread man.htm

o

What delightful work! I have seen "light bulb" projects but these are the best, and thanks for the site, I am going to check it out. Your "NOEL" is going to be one of my next projects.

o

thank you! pezabelle, the pumpkin and the NOEL ornament will not be found on that website, just the gingerbread man. A couple other people over on the crafting forum made lighbulb pumpkins, so I decided to try it. I think I saw something similar to the NOEL ornament at a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

I used small screw eyes to connect the blocks. You'll have to open one a little so you can connect it to the second one and then close it back.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here