Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o

Posted by dani_kay_65 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 9:49

Hi everyone! I am new here and am looking for free pattern sites. I enjoy painting and have been doing it for several years now, but always enjoy new ideas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie

Hi dani kay 65 and welcome to the painting forum. I just bumped a post with lots of free pattern sites. It should now be near the top of the main page.

We have several painters here, and lots of pics of projects on the discussion side and in our gallery section, you might enjoy checking them out. And please post pics of some of your projects for us to see as well.

Hope you will keep coming back to chat with us.

Luvs

o

Hi danikay~ Only have a quick second, but just wanted to say welcome! Hope you'll stay with us and show some pics of your pieces. If you need help with posting pics, just ask! Glad to have you here. :) ~Anj

o

Hi Dani, Welcome to the painting forum. It's a great forum with wonderful folks. You'll certainly enjoy all the great painting projects posts, there are some very talented people here.

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here