Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

Luvs won!!

paintingfool
14 years ago

I am so happy Luvs won a prize in my blog giveaway. I will post the item she won sometime this week - can't do it now because I don't know what it will be. I wasn't prepared to have a second and third place winner but you know how grandchildren can be - it is a lot like hiding the eggs at Easter, "hide them again, Yaya!" And you hide them over and over again. Congrats, Luvs. This is the winners prizes. Thanks to all of you that entered.

Comments (9)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

So happy to hear that Luvs won a prize. She is a winner in more ways than one.LOL Will look forward to seeing which prize she won soon.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

OMG! I am so thrilled--I'm not usually so lucky. Guess I'd better send a big hug to your grandkids for talking you into more than just one winner! Thanks kids! And thanks to you too Bebe for having the drawing. ;o) Luvs

P.S. I'm thinking maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket this week.

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Congrads Luvs....anything made by PF is going to be great! Can't wait to see you prize.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

My package with my wonderful prize arrived today! It is so neat and I am so honored to have anything painted by Bebe.

She had emailed asking me to select something she could paint especially for me and I did not even hesitate to tell her I would love one of her painted santas! I have long admired the wonderful beards, fur, and facial features she paints on them.

I know you can't wait to see, but just let me say that she also chose one of my other favorite things to paint him on--a heart. And let me tell you, that gold paint pen she told us about makes the edges look so rich and beautiful--what a neat way to make the piece look so finished and professional. ;o) Wish I were better at taking pictures, my photo does not truly show just how beautiful it is.

Thank you so very much Bebe, I just love it!

Luvs

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Luvs, your Santa is darling. So happy for you and your new ornament. It's great that you got to pick your prize and as always PF created another great santa.

Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Lucky Luvs....go buy that lottery ticket for sure!! ha Bebe~ you know we are all jealous! ha What a great prize. We all love your Santas!
    Congrats Luvs!
    ~Anj

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Luvs and Bebe......What a wonderful gift and gift giver! It is so well done and anything done in a heart is super because you start with love.

Thanks for sharing !

Belle

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi yall, I am so glad you liked the Santa, Luvs, you know it is one of my favorite things to paint. And as I type this message I just remembered I am suppose to draw off the "fat man's coming" sign. I am so sorry, I totally forgot. Gosh, so much has been going on the past few weeks but I will tell yall more later. I have some new items I have painted to post tomorrow.

Later

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

Luvs,

How nice that you won the Santa and how adorable he is. He has wonderful twinkling eyes and I too love the flowing beard. What a happy prize for you!

Joan

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living