Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gran's Summer Place

Posted by heartsandcrafts (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 1, 10 at 2:13

I'm trying to find a pattern from a painting book that I believe is no longer in print. The book is titled Gran's Summer Place by Ros Stallcup. The picture is on the cover and is of a rocking chair on a porch. Do any of you have this book?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gran's Summer Place

I love seeing her designs, but I don't have any of her books. I know Painting Fool has attended some of her classes. Also, I think it was Krafty Mom who posted some sites where you can sometimes find older painting books. I know I saved the link but will have to look for it. Hope someone else can help you.

Oh, have we all given you a proper welcome to the forum? We love it when we have new posters come by. If you've been browsing any, I'm sure you know we love seeing pictures of projects, so hope you will be able to share some with us soon too.

Luvs

o

Welcome HC, I have 5 of her books but not that one. I hope you find this book. I love the rooster in it. As Luvs mentioned, we would love to see your projects.

Punk

o

I have this book. Email me at angelbrush1@yahoo.com

o

Just saw this, I also have that book but looks like PaintingFool has you covered. :-)

o

I just joined! But, am also looking for Gran's Summer Place. Please e-mail and I will be happy to purchase.
Thanks, CA
tollpainter01@roadrunner.com

o

Tollpainter, glad that you join our group and hope you come in often and please don't forget to add pictures. We all love pictures!

Hope your find the book you are looking for, sorry don't have one.

Belle

o

Hi all. I purchased this book last year from Ros Stalcup. Even though they may not be in the store she has a lot of them for sale. Check out her website. I don't mind sharing a pattern but am not ready to sell the book.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Grans Garden

o

PF - thanks! I just sent you an email : )

o

If anyone has a copy of Gran's Summer Place by Ros Stallcup that want to sell, please email me! Thanks
irene

o

I just heard from Ros that the book is out of print and she has no more to sell - however, she is thinking of putting it on a CD. Will let you know if this happens.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here