Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
heartsandcrafts

Gran's Summer Place

heartsandcrafts
13 years ago

I'm trying to find a pattern from a painting book that I believe is no longer in print. The book is titled Gran's Summer Place by Ros Stallcup. The picture is on the cover and is of a rocking chair on a porch. Do any of you have this book?

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I love seeing her designs, but I don't have any of her books. I know Painting Fool has attended some of her classes. Also, I think it was Krafty Mom who posted some sites where you can sometimes find older painting books. I know I saved the link but will have to look for it. Hope someone else can help you.

Oh, have we all given you a proper welcome to the forum? We love it when we have new posters come by. If you've been browsing any, I'm sure you know we love seeing pictures of projects, so hope you will be able to share some with us soon too.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Welcome HC, I have 5 of her books but not that one. I hope you find this book. I love the rooster in it. As Luvs mentioned, we would love to see your projects.

Punk

• paintingfool
    13 years ago

I have this book. Email me at angelbrush1@yahoo.com

• kraftymom
    13 years ago

Just saw this, I also have that book but looks like PaintingFool has you covered. :-)

• tollpeggy
    13 years ago

I just joined! But, am also looking for Gran's Summer Place. Please e-mail and I will be happy to purchase.
    Thanks, CA
    tollpainter01@roadrunner.com

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Tollpainter, glad that you join our group and hope you come in often and please don't forget to add pictures. We all love pictures!

Hope your find the book you are looking for, sorry don't have one.

Belle

• paintingfool
    13 years ago

Hi all. I purchased this book last year from Ros Stalcup. Even though they may not be in the store she has a lot of them for sale. Check out her website. I don't mind sharing a pattern but am not ready to sell the book.
    B

Here is a link that might be useful: Grans Garden

• heartsandcrafts
    Original Author
    13 years ago

PF - thanks! I just sent you an email : )

• tole4you_gmail_com
    13 years ago

If anyone has a copy of Gran's Summer Place by Ros Stallcup that want to sell, please email me! Thanks
    irene

• paintingfool
    13 years ago

I just heard from Ros that the book is out of print and she has no more to sell - however, she is thinking of putting it on a CD. Will let you know if this happens.
    B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel