Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great new pics ion Gallery

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 26, 06 at 1:26

The new additions are wonderful keep them coming!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great new pics ion Gallery

Glad you enjoyed them Minnie. Don't we have a nice little group on this forum now? It is so fun to see each project and hear a little about it. These gals do a great job and are very talented and creative. Just makes my day to sign on and see what they've posted. Hope you'll join us often. Luvs

o

Minnie, I was wondering about you. I hadn't seen you in a while, and wondered if you were still around the home site. Good to see you posting again. So many left after Spike started charging, but some of the 'older' ones are straggling back in. I know you were still here during that time, but was starting to miss you. Welcome back!

o

Thanks frances.
I've been mostly over at the Kitchen Table and pop in on the quilting forum. I haven't been doing much craft stuff lately just crocheting.
A lot of forums never recovered from the paying thing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here