Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trish_gw

In Memory of Sept 11 Tole Book *LINK*

Trish
22 years ago

Hi everyone, just a note, I was at Cabin Crafters the other day getting supplies and they have a book that is just off of the press that has nothing but Patriotic and NY stuff in it, it is Awesome, I am supplying the link to cabin crafters if anyone else is interested,other might have the book , not sure I had never seen it before. If they don't have it on their site, you can email of call them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cabin Crafters

Comments (11)

• Vikki_W
    22 years ago

Sounds great....I couldn't find it on the site...I'm going to call to see if I can get it that way. Thanks so much for the info........~~Vikki~~

• ctennant73_hotmail_com
    22 years ago

I don't know that this is the book you were talking about, but this one is available on Artist's Club.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Crafts

• schoolbusdriver
    22 years ago

I just bought a book this weekend...."American Habit" by Sandi Strecker. I know this book was made for the September 11 tragedy. I don't know if this is the same book you are talking about or not. It is a really neat book. I got it at the store I take painting classes at. They said they had just got it in. Some of the proceds will go to help the families of the tragedy. Good luck finding it!!!
    Misty in Nebraska Ã

• Vikki_W
    22 years ago

I ordered mine today from Cabin Crafters...it is the one by Sandi Stecker. Can't wait to get it! Thanks for the info....

~Vikki

• tntia_hotmail_com
    22 years ago

Glad everyone is finding it, I am getting mine this week I hope. Might go ahead at get the one from Artist club too..S

• tntia_hotmail_com
    22 years ago

Just a note I talked to them today, the book will be on the website in the next couple days, and the wood to go with it...wooooohoo I can't wait.

• manderson_huntel_net
    22 years ago

Trish...
    Are they going to have the wood to go with the American Habit book??? If so, that is going to be great!!! I am so excited because there are some neat things in the book. You will like it when you get it!!!
    Misty in Nebr. Ã

• tntia_hotmail_com
    22 years ago

Misty-

yes they are , they carry LOTS of wooden items, they cut all the stuff from the books and pattern packets they carry and they are a supplier for most of the designers in Woodstrokes and for Artist Club. I have seen the book when I was there last week, but he forgot to show it to me until after I already wrote my check, so they have one waiting for me, it is soo cool, my boys are really getting into it and want things so for nothing else making it for them and their teachers is a joy. If you can't find what you want on their website, just call them, they are wonderful ppl. I lvoe going there..S

• manderson_huntel_net
    22 years ago

Trish...
    What company will be caring the wood?? I guess I was thinking it was the Artist Club. Let me know because I would possibly like to get some wood if it is reasonably priced.
    Thanks,
    Misty Ã

• tntia_hotmail_com
    22 years ago

It is Cabin Crafters, the link is in my first post..S

• Vikki_W
    22 years ago

I got mine yesterday and it's really nice......I love the "America needs a hug" one....will be doing lot's of these...

Vikki

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company