Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

How to post multiple pics

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Just learned this from another forum so wanted to post it here too. You can use it for multiples or for only one.

Give this a try: Select your pics by putting an X in the box, (don't copy the URL) then go all the way to the bottom of the page where it says "generate HTML and IMG codes. Click on that tab, it will then give you several options. The poster said she just uses the first one. Highlite it and copy like usual, then go paste it on your message. The good part is that you don't even have to type in the If anyone has a better way, we are always eager to learn, so please share.

Luvs

Comments (19)

• gw:craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Luvs, I tried to do four pics in one post and it didn't work. They were two side to side, and the 3rd and 4th pics were underneath the top two (well, that makes sense doesn't it LOL). I don't have the "GO" button mentioned, nor the Choose Option button. The "Generate HTML and IMG code" button is just on the bottom of the screen. I click on that, the next screen shows me the several options (about four) to choose one and I right click and copy the top one. However, when I pasted it in the "Optional" photo section of posting a msg, I got a previous pic that I had put in my Photobucket - what's going on, what am I doing wrong or not doing?

Sal

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Sal, What worked for me was to click on the picture, or pictures, I wanted (there is a box right under the picture) then go to the bottom, choose generate HTML and IMG code. On the next screen, just click (not right click) and it will hilight it, Then right click, select copy. Now go to your message, right click and select paste. You don't need to type in any code first--it does it all for you. It will center the pictures unless you delete the part at the very top that says . If you take out center--then they will post to the left side of the screen. I like that best. Give it one more try, okay? Luvs

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I am going to bump this up for Payd and Violet.

Girls, I hope this helps. If you have any problems or questions, either Anj or I will be glad to help.

We both use Photobucket, so these instructions are for Photobucket.

Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Ha,great minds think alike luvs!! We must be posting at the same time again. I was looking for this, but couldn't find it so retyped it all on the other pic message and presto here it was after I did the other one. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Well, good morning! Too funny--I thought my bump didn't work--you must have been working on it then. Glad you bumped the other two on posting pics too--we need to keep those towards the top for any newbies. Luvs

• payd6
    17 years ago

thanks! i am still trying to figure it out,,,,i use picasa2, which doesn't use the URL. when we post a followup, it asks for URL, I need the browse button!! lol
    i won't give up

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Don't give up Pay. When you figure it out be sure to post the instructions for others who may use it. :) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Just bumping this back up for Diana and anyone else who might need it. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bumping again.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Bump

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bump

• anjabee
    16 years ago

bump

• anjabee
    16 years ago

bump for Cathy

• anjabee
    16 years ago

bump for Steve

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Bumping up for Maddya. Luvs

• jlily
    16 years ago

Luvstocraft I've been missing hearing from you. I've gotten a new E-mail address it is-jnjlili@brtc.net. I hope to hear from you!! Jlily

• brendastarr
    16 years ago

Hi all......could somebody please expain. Bumping again, bumping for Cathy , bump, bump,bump.....bump for Steve.........what's all this bumping stuff all about........lol..............

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Hi Brenda...it's just as more new posts come on the old posts get pushed down the page. If you want to "bump" an older post back up to the top again you just need to post to it. Most people just write bump on it if they don't have anything else specific to reply, that's all. :)
    ~Anj

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Bump

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area